Sunday, September 21, 2008

How I Did It



Name
: TeaPhotography
Location: Los Angeles County
How I took the shot: Looked in my view finder to see if everything looked good, then I snapped it. Threw it into Photoshop, opened my branch photo. Where did I get the branch photo? Well, I “found” the branch in Angeles National Forest and took it home as a souvenir. I placed the branch against a wall and photographed it. Threw the photos into Photoshop and worked the magic, then added vintage texture to it. That’s basically it. And the model is my older sister. Also dressed her up and forced her to be my slave for the day!


How I Did It is compiled by Susannah Tucker. Susannah is a self-taught photographer based in Melbourne, Australia. She has been fascinated with photography since she was a young girl, and enjoys experimenting with techniques, layers and textures. View the collection in her shop here.

Please contact Susannah if you would like to participate in a future How I Did It feature.

No comments: