Sunday, September 7, 2008

How I Did It



Artist: Lupe Grainne, of Honeytree
Photograph Location: Lopez Island, North of Seattle about 1 1/2 hours, in the San Juan Islands, in a garden I was working in.
How I took the shot: It was taken with the macro lens and I was trying to get the light coming through the flower so I had to almost lay down to get the right angle. The macro focus sort of focused more of the back of the flower than the front but it gives it a dreamy look. This is one of my favorites.


How I Did It is compiled by Susannah Tucker. Susannah is a self-taught photographer based in Melbourne, Australia. She has been fascinated with photography since she was a young girl, and enjoys experimenting with techniques, layers and textures. View the collection in her shop here.

Please contact Susannah if you would like to participate in a future How I Did It feature.

1 comment:

L.G. said...

Thanks Susannah this looks great !!!