Monday, May 31, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Poppy Love

My first poppy is blooming in my garden!!!!  I can look at poppies all day long so it was a treat to explore the POE Team and their interpretations of this beautiful flower.....



poppies will make them sleep by mkendall
Eclosion de Coquelicots by Marco La Grenouille
Poppy Enchanted by urban design
Blue Poppy Pods by honeytree

Poppies by mishaashton
Joie de Vivre by AliciaBock
Opium Dreams  by ArtfulMagpie
Morning Poppies by lauri

Beneath the Trees by greenislandstudios
Love by eleanors
all summer long by enchantedpond
Orange Poppy by LDphotography


Pat of photogenic gallery lives in the northeast United States with her sweetheart husband, two doting dogs & about ten different cameras.  She has been known to capture at least one dose of happy moments per day.  She loves visitors to stop by & peek through her open window.








4 comments:

Cait said...

Beautiful mosaic! I'm new to POE and was wondering if my blog could be linked to the page? Also, if there's any need for contributors, I would love to!

Anika said...

I think it's great to showcase these images...many of them are in my favorites already!

Great selection!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Gotta love Poppies :) T.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful!

T @ Poppy Place, can you convo alwaysartistic (me) with your Etsy ID and which blog you want linked, I will add it asap.