Friday, March 13, 2009

New Works!

Thank you to Lucie Wicker for writing last weeks article while my computer was in for repair.

These are just a few of my favorite new works for this week. This first one caught my eye right away, I just love the beautiful coloring, and I've always loved images with bubbles that include reflections in them. Hope you enjoy all of these images as much as I do!

Little Scraps of Magic - preetalina


Blanket Flower - ara133photography


Two Birds in One - Ketzelphotography


Hungry Robins - FromMyEye





New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

9 comments:

Matt Allen Photography said...

the "Little Scraps of Magic" shot is mesmerizing - beautiful execution.

Celtic Cat said...

Awesome work!

MadSunCaribou said...

thanks for blogging me!

MadSunCaribou said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann Wilkinson said...

wow, wow, amazing! these are great images, and i want to know how Hungry Robins was taken!! Kudos to our curator, Pam, and to all the artists whose work is featured here!

Anonymous said...

Yay, thank you for featuring my photo. The hummingbird photo is especially cool. Love the blurred wings.

Hey Harriet said...

What lovely finds. I always enjoy these 'new works' posts. Thanks so much for putting them together every week for us all to enjoy :)

From My Eye said...

I haven’t been here for a few days and then to open this post to such beautiful images ... what a way to start my day! Scrolling down studying each very carefully, I happened upon my "Hungry Robins". I can’t believe I am included with such awesome talent! Thank you very much Pam!

If tell you how I took this photo, you may kick me out of the club. ;-)

Pam said...

Thank you everyone for the comments, I'm glad you enjoy my posts!