Friday, February 27, 2009

New Works!

Wow, what can I say about this first picture, the rich colors and textures drew my eye to it right away, and in my opinion the silhouettes add such a special touch to it too. I just love it and hope you do too!

into the woods... - MoorePhotography


All of these images have so many inspiring qualities, I hope they inspire you too! I found them all by searching "POE TEAM" and you can find many other wonderful images too by clicking here.

Far Away - ferventbutterfly


High Voltage - urbandesign


moonlit night in the scary woods - enchantedpond


Moody Blooz - lisajulia


Won in the 10th - scentofraindesigns


Gluttonous Gulls - HeyHarriet



New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

7 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love "Won in the 10th"....
Robin
CreationsAnew Photography & Design

Ann Wilkinson said...

you've got the eye, Pam! great choices. i love all these images. unique in subtle ways.

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to find my High Voltage photograph here, that was unexpected! Thank you! I love Moody Bloz!

From My Eye said...

Very nice post and wonderful images!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

They are very beautiful! Great finds!

Hey Harriet said...

Wow! I'm always in awe of the talents of the POE members. Love this selection. I also love being included amongst such a creative bunch. Thanks ever so much for featuring my Gluttonous Gulls set! Happy happy! :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing new photographs and how people perceive life!