Friday, February 20, 2009

New Works!

For this weeks New Works article, I had been watching for pictures all week, doing searches, and browsing the Etsy forums and chat rooms too. What a wonderful group of people we have in our team. The beauty found in everyone's shops amazes me and inspires me everyday, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.

Heart of a Poppy - honeytree


Reign of Love - LoveErica


A Bird Gathering - BethPeardonProds


Black Crow Feeding - Ketzelphotography


Floating World - batfineart


Rainy Day - Hila555


Dutch Gap Industrial Beauty - gallogirlphotos


Fisherman's Canoe - southamericatraveler


Fountains of Light - eringarrisondesign


I'll Wait - xenya



New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

4 comments:

Lady Farrah's by Locklear said...

What a beautiful collection!! I absolutely love the Photographers of Etsy!! Such a talented group.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including "I'll Wait" with this talented lineup!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Great new work everyone, thanks for sharing them, Pam.
Peace, Judi

Hila said...

What a wonderful collection of works! Thank you so much for including my "Rainy Day" photo.