Monday, October 5, 2009

Mosaic Monday: Happy TtV!


1. Yaquina -MelissaLund
2. Cone Flower -Mjleonard
3. Park in Fog -Ketzelphotography
4. Morning Light -Jkphotography
5. Ferris Wheel -Mishaashton
6. Mum's the Word -Jbeaudet
7. By the Door -Judifitzpatrick
8. Black and White Chuck Taylors -Capow
9. Awaken -Mysaturnalia
10. Daydreaming -Yvonnecatterson
11. Landscape of My Dreams -Barbaragordon
12. Blue Poppy Seed Pods -Scarletbeautiful2



Mosaic Mondays are compiled by Susan Schumann (Schugirl). Schugirl is a graduate of the RISD CE for Advertising and Print Design. She currently teaches 8th grade history and lives in Newport, RI.

4 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful selections!

Laura said...

TTV's are my favorite!

Love all the photos!

Ann Wilkinson said...

nice, as always, Sue! I am a huge fan of TTV and am dying to do some myself!

Jen Beaudet said...

What a nice surprise to find my print "mum's the word" included here! Thank you!