Monday, May 11, 2009

Upcoming event!


Carl (buckscountyframes) and Michelle (mkcphotography) are doing a joint show at his gallery in New Hope, PA on Saturday May 16th from 6-8 p.m.They want to invite the entire POE group !

Saturday, May 16th 6-8 p.m.
Integrity Studio
[owned by Carl Christensen (buckscountyframes) and his wife (walkingtojericho)]
http://newhopefineart.com/

The gallery is located at:
40 West Bridge Street
New Hope PA 18938
for more info, please http://newhopefineart.com/contactus.html

Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes (mkcphotography) and Carl will have both framed pieces and matted prints of their work available. Reception is casual: light refreshments will be served, and all are welcome to come!

2 comments:

Ann Wilkinson said...

I wish I could be there. I love Carl's work, and I love New Hope. I wish you great success with your show, and I'll be thinking of you! May you have stellar weather.....

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Carl is incredibly generous to open his studio to local POE photographers - I'm excited to see his work in person! All are welcome to drop in: we're really looking forward to meeting some local POE folks :-)