Friday, October 17, 2008

New Works!

Ever have a day when you feel like you've lost your mind? You try and talk and things don't come out right, you forget things, well today was that day. I just remembered my article yesterday and so I didn't prepare all week like usual. So these are the images that completely stopped me in my tracks. They, like me, are kind of all over the place - different subjects, but all beautiful.

And I usually do just images, but MelissaLund's TTV Calenders really struck me, I just love them and so had to add them here also. What a cool Christmas gift, and at an awesome price too!

The Pianist - AriaImages


2009 TTV Calendars - MelissaLund


Two Daisies TTV in Sepia - Ketzelphotography


Just Around The Bend - LanaePhotography


Water Tower - poofny


Her Ruby Slippers - AmelieAPoulain


on the line - ellemoss



New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really fabulous selections! I really love the calendars as well. Thank you so much for including my "The Pianist" print.

-Aria Images