Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wanderings: World Cup Teams

In honor of teams who are still in the running to win the World Cup, today we will be traveling to Argentina, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and Brazil. We need to get some POE photographers to Uruguay, Paraguay, and Ghana to round out the rest of the final 8!

Fairy tale castles by DreambyDay

8x8 Holga Photo Print of Amsterdam by futurowoman

The Balconies of Diversity by newamsterdam

Colorful Shutters by MarissaObscura


Lucie Wicker is a Boston, Massachusetts-based photographer who enjoys taking pictures wherever she goes. She is particularly interested in nature, landscape, and travel photography. Her work can be viewed on her website, blog or in her Etsy shop. She can also be found writing about Boston photography happenings as the Boston Neighborhood Photography Examiner.

4 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Lovely, I am in love with those blue bottles :) T.

Arte Joe said...

La de Amsterdam me gusta mucho y me trae lindos recuerdos de mi paso por esa bella ciudad. Mas allá de los recuerdos me gusta ese estilo de fotografía.

Saludos desde Argentina! José

Pam of Always Artistic said...

La de Amsterdam me gusta mucho y me trae lindos recuerdos de mi paso por esa bella ciudad. Mas allá de los recuerdos me gusta ese estilo de fotografía.

Saludos desde Argentina! José


Translated to...

The one of Amsterdam I like much and she brings pretty memories to me of my passage by that beautiful city. Beyond the memories I like that style of photography. Greetings from Argentina! Jose

Nakedeye17 said...

I'm with T at Poppy Place about the bottles. Beautiful work from all the artists!
S