Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wanderings: Alaska

Happy Wednesday! Today we are trekking to Alaska via several POE Team members' photo listings on Etsy. The quiet beauty of this unique state is clearly unparalleled. Enjoy.


A pond in Juneau by mattallen


Lucie Wicker is a Boston, Massachusetts-based photographer who enjoys taking pictures wherever she goes. She is particularly interested in nature, landscape, and travel photography. Her work can be viewed on her website, blog or in her Etsy shop. She can also be found writing about Boston photography happenings as the Boston Neighborhood Photography Examiner.

5 comments:

KClark Photography said...

I lived in Alaska as a child. Wish I could visit as an adult with a camera now.

Celtic Cat said...

Makes me want to jump in my car and go to Alaska!

Nakedeye17 said...

Such an amazing place. I like your idea to feature a location, too, Lucie. Nice!

Ann Wilkinson said...

love this post! i want to go to Alaska so much....thanks for taking me there...!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Oh how I love ALASKA! What a beautiful place, I've never been, but always loved it! Beautiful images!