Monday, June 21, 2010

Around the world with the POE Kitty...

2 years ago our team leader Bill (HouseofSixCats) had a fun idea. To buy a felt Travel Kitty from lmdalton and have her customize it with our team name and a camera so that we could pass him around the world to our team members. Unfortunately we have lost track of him, hopefully he is still traveling the world.

These pictures are not in order, just randomly posted as I receive them! If you have images of the POE Kitty, feel free to email me here. Send as many photos as you would like, along with any information you remember, and anything you would like to tell us!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ruth (elephantdreams) says "Thought kitty looked thirsty when she arrived. She was loads of fun, and happy hour will never be the same. Alas I can't remember how she got here or where she went......too many margaritas I'm sure."

Margarita kitty


-----------------------------------------------------------

Judi (JudiFitzPatrick) received the Kitty on 10/30/2008. She sent the Kitty to another team member sometime after 12/12/2008.

Here he is on the plane with me flying to Tucson, AZ, on 11/20/08.



Taken in Tucson on 11/23/08.



My daughter, Wendy, was watching the Broncos game. Kitty joined right in and cheered them on. This on 11/30/08.



The photographer photographing the other "photographer". Taken on 12/2, the last day of my visit.



Back at my place, Kitty posed with my old camera.



This is the next to last, taken on 12/12 at my older daughter's place here in Massachusetts.



Kitty Roots For New England/Boston Sports Teams



This post was compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's blog here and her shop right here.

4 comments:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

this is so cute. I love it. I like the last photo since I am from the Boston Area

Celtic Cat said...

It is fun seeing where Kitty has been!

readingsully2 said...

This is so cute. What a great idea. He is very well traveled.

Judi FitzPatrick said...

How did I miss this post? Thanks for including all of my Kitty photos - it was fun traveling with him.
I love the one by Ruth as well, Kitty looks a little tipsy.
Great post!