Monday, June 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday: The Wedding Bug

Statistics show June is the most popular month for weddings!  I happen to have weddings on the brain cause my daughter is going to be one of those June brides.  Here are some cool  photos symbolic of the special moment when two become one.  To see more of the POE Team, look here!

touch  by flandersfield
sandy beach pier  by SilverHorsePhotos
dreaming  by ellemoss
embrace  by karencaseysmith
all i see scares me  by dylanmurphy
kiss  by moonangelnay
two hearts  by FlashForward
pair of chairs  by elephantdreams
green door  by Paintedwithlight
i love you  by Capow
smiling frog  by JMcGuiness
pretty in pink  by elr104
Pat of photogenicgallery  lives in the northeast United States with her sweetheart husband, two doting dogs & about ten different cameras.  She has been known to capture at least one dose of happy moments each day.  She loves visitors to stop by & peek through her open window....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful selection!

KristiMcMurry said...

oh yes, wedding season in full force! I love weddings :)

Lauren @ Flash Forward said...

Gorgeous picks! Thanks for including me!

Erin said...

Thank you for including my photograph. The Mosaic is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

beautiful collection! thank you for including my photo!

PhotoGrunt said...

Impressive selection; great cross-section of images!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my pier shot. This collection is wonderful and eclectic. I am always in awe of the talent our group has. :)

Moonangelnay on Etsy said...

oooooooooo! I've only JUST noticed that I was featured for this via social mention! :D how awesome that's made my day! Thanks again POE!