Friday, June 26, 2009

New Works!

Here are a few of my favorites from this week, totally random subjects but they are all beautiful. To see more go to Etsy and search POE Team.

jennifersquires - Starlet


mgs1983 - Dream a Little Dream


Kirsty2715 - Guitar Playing Hands


soundslikerain - Big Fluffy Clouds


New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Fluffy Clouds by soundslikerain is awesome! Love the reflection of the clouds and the monotone color.

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Love them all, but that cupcake is calling out - "come get me".

KimberlyRose said...

yum! I need that cupcake...

Pamplemousse1983 said...

Thank you for including my photo! So exciting!

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

I'm honoured to have my cupcake photograph shown here next to these other amazing artists! Thanks!

Tubby Tabby's Jewelbox said...

Beautiful photos, by now everyone knows how I love the turquoise blue. I try and try and try to take photos like these, but for some reason I'm always just off the mark, mine never turn out very well, I can't seem to caption in my cameras eye what I see in mine.

Thanks for the wonderful photos, I will look forward to more of the same