Friday, June 19, 2009

New Works!

Here are my picks for this week, I am doing a smaller post as it is a busy week for me, hope you enjoy these New Works! For more go to Etsy and search POE Team.


CatLudwigStudio - Helleborus

zuppaartista - therapy session

kwinkelerphotos - Dandelion 4


ArtfulMagpie - Bein' Green


New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

5 comments:

myan said...

great choices!
thanks so much for including my cupcake!
have a great weekend!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

I'm thrilled to be included in your picks! What a treat...thanks so much:)

From My Eye said...

Absolutely beautiful images!

readingsully2 said...

Hello, just stopping in to tell Judi that my flowers are finally posted. My blog malfunctioned.

Thanks for signing up to follow me too.:)

Bill Barber said...

Nice pics! Nice choices!