Friday, June 5, 2009

New Works!

Take a look at these flowers and you can almost smell them. Well ok so the dandelion is not a flower, but I just had to include it. I just love flowers when it comes to photography, and these artists have done a beautiful job capturing them. For more photography by our wonderful Photographers of Etsy Street Team, click here.

urbandesign - Dancing In The Spotlight


eireanneilis - The Beautiful Butterfly


quicksnaps - TIP TOE THRU THE TULIPS 3


flandersfield - Daydream


ConstellationPhoto - Two of a Kind


spellboundart - Anatomy of a Dandelion


New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

12 comments:

gh said...

Absolutely beautiful work here.
Although flowers are lovely, its not always easy to capture that on camera, these have.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Ann Wilkinson said...

lovely, just lovely. i agree with Gary...flowers can be really hard to capture. i love these.
and i love dandelions, too!

Irina's photography and beyond said...

Lovely collection!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, I was just coming to read this blog and thought I had clicked on the wrong bookmark when I saw my photo there, lol! So true about flowers being hard to capture, the angles are difficult and then the dang wind always comes along and changes everything. Thanks again, I'm honored to have a place amongst all the talent here!

ketzelphotography said...

Lovely floral work! I especially love the soft subtle capture of the first photograph.

ketzelphotography said...

Lovely Lovely fleurs! I especially love the soft subtle tones of the first photography! Thank you for this!

From My Eye said...

Gorgeous pieces!

Unknown said...

Hey great work Pam. Linda

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks everyone for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures I chose.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thank you Linda!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Lovely flowers, so much great talent on POE!
Peace, Judi