Monday, July 5, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Summer Fun

I'm fortunate to live in a part of the world where I can enjoy all four seasons.  Each one brings different ways to spend my day, a new dress style, yummy foods, and of course....different photo shoots!  Summer is my most favorite time to just relax & chill out!  I don't clean my house much, I hardly wear any clothes, grill everyday and eat lots of fresh fruits & veggies.  Oh, and I chase bugs & critters around the yard trying to capture that special moment.

What do you love about summer? 


 Enjoy the lazy days of summer from the POE Team.....

Weathered  by squidart
Morning Coffee by Kristybee
Can we go again?  by lisaVAUGHN
Lizzie by  rsully2sphotography
River Stones by Mylittleeye
There's no place like home by eringarrisondesign
Lily Pond by october54gallery
Lemons on Blue by JenniferAitchison
Monkey by talis

Pat of photogenicgallery lives in the Northeast USA with her husband,  2 great dogs and the newest addition to her family "Rocky".  She will will chasing that tabby for the next months with camera in tow.  She loves visitors to stop by and visit through her open window.

8 comments:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

What a lovely summer post! Thank you so much for including my lemons with all of these fantastic photographs :)

KristiMcMurry said...

Love the mosaic!

My favorite things about summer: tomatoes, hanging my clothes outside, ceiling fans, extended daylight, fresh flowers...gosh I could go on forever.

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! I am so happy to have finally make it to a POE post :)
What a great mosaic! I love summer!!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

gorgeous!

lisa VAUGHN said...

It is an annual summer tradition to go to Navy Pier and ride the yo-yo. What a happy summer collection. Thx for including my print!

readingsully2 said...

Thanks for including my lizard pot. :)

Gallery32 said...

These are all wonderful visions of Summer. Thanks for sharing :)

Mary said...

These are creative and fresh! The reflections in the lily pond are amazing.