No matter where they are, they are beautiful. I haven't seen one in person yet, but looking at these images, they have got to be a sight to see. You can see more from our team here.
01. greenwillow - Waterfall at Old Mill Site
02. OctoberImages - Trap Falls Waterfall
03. RaysPerspective - Misty Fall
04. photopia - Romantic Yosemite
05. WhiteWolfPhotography - Middle McCloud Falls 2
06. BethPeardonProds - The Basin
07. JulieMagersSoulen - Marymere Falls
08. shyscapes - Gooseberry Falls
09. Pleyades - Toward The Sea
10. TimeCaptured - The Great Niagara Falls
11. MyPhotoArt - Misty Morning on the Russian River
12. ara133photography - Legend
This Mosaic Monday was compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's blog here and her shop right here.