Monday, February 9, 2009

Mosaic Monday - Trees

The Photographers of Etsy showing the various stages of life in our friends the trees.


  1. Central Park – KreativeThoughts
  2. Winter Pine – Starsign
  3. Shadow – eleanors
  4. Untitled – andreadespot
  5. Butchart Gardens – AGiftofGrace
  6. Timeless – ara133photography
  7. Spring Time – theeclecticstudio
  8. Park Benches – garyhellerphotograph
  9. Spring Has Sprung – MNHPhotography
  10. Nestled Within the Roots – jesspeterson
  11. Kiawe Tree – honeytree
  12. Green clover Spring – tredlightphotographs
May everyone have a wonderful week.



Mosaic Mondays are compiled by
Patti Meyer. Patti is an award winning graphic artist who resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. See her photography collection at her shop right here.

11 comments:

Orange Cat Art said...

Ooo! Beautiful group of images. I really love the Buchart Gardens photo. Is that a Japanese Maple? :)

Lilacpop said...

Beautiful trees from excellent photographers! I am a member of POE too and I just posted some tree photos on my etsy shop. I also listed some smaller sized photos for those that want to buy a print but don't want to pay for a big print. lilacpopphotography.etsy.com

From My Eye said...

Thank you for posting such a beautiful collection of images!

Cut Copy Create said...

some stunning shots

Park Benches by garyhellerphotograph is so atmospheric

Cait said...

Great group of images, especially #11- Kiawe Tree!

myan said...

beautiful collection of trees!

Unknown said...

Honeytree's #11 has been a long time favorite!

Celtic Cat said...

Lovely collage of Trees!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including my little bit of green clover tree! :)
It made my day to stumble across myself on Mosaic Monday!
~ Megzy of Tredlightphotographs

Wanderlust Designs Photography said...

making me wish for spring...

Jesspeterson said...

This is so pretty.. and I just noticed there's one of mine... Thanks so much!!
You did a fabulous collage job!

So many talented POE'ers. Too bad the calendar thingy didn't work out.