B&W photography remains to be a popular form of photography even when there is the option for so much color. Certain moments are best captured with dramatic high contrast - deep blacks and stark whites, or made soft by an even shade of gray.
1. Sooke River - Moonrise Photographics
2. Half Dome in the Distance - Gestures Photography
3. Grimm Path - Miss Quite Contrary
4. Bird Silhouette II - Ketzel Photography
5. Silhouette Of Lace - Bucks County Frames
6. Towering Trees - Create Love Laugh
7. MIE-01 - James Warren Photography
8. Book - Eiwen
9. Reflective Image No. 3 - Barbra Ziemer Photo
10. Trying to Breathe 2 - Light Leaks
11. Tidal Rivulets - Photo Grunt
12. Close II - Valeria H
SeaBelly (julie)likes creating images that you can not place in time. She loves nature and capturing moments in all its tiny worlds that would otherwise go unnoticed. She likes to think this is still the age of exploration.