Friday, October 9, 2009

New Works!

Welcome back - I can't believe it's been a week already!

Please enjoy these New Works from the POE Team.




Knight27 - Wild Tulip




1000BeautifulThings - She Sells Seashells




jennifersquires - Greece 217




greenislandstudios - A Cordial Word




takenbyrobinlynne - On Top of the World




TheLightFantastic - Get Me Out of Here



____________________________________________

New Works are hand picked by Liz (InventingLiz), who lives in the Boston area with Tinker the dog. She is currently on a mission, with camera close at hand, to invent a life worth living. You may read about this journey on her blog here and visit her shop here.

7 comments:

Me said...

These photos are stunning! I love the dreamy quality they share. Thank you for including my tulip :)

InventingLiz said...

Oh, I love the tulip! When I was putting together this post last night, I just felt like it was missing something, so I did one more search of recent POE listings and there was your tulip - it was exactly what I was looking for, even though I didn't know it until I saw it!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous collection. Thanks for including "She Sells Seashells".

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful selections!

Emma in Wonderland said...

Some incredible work here! Really fabulous!

Hey Harriet said...

Beautiful choices! These are all stunning but I'm especially smitten with the "She Sells Seashells" one! Thanks for the visual feast :)

Harold said...

Love the tulip shot!