Monday, November 15, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Love Unspoken



Two Girls by  TheLightFantastic
Three Eiffel Towers by magalerie
Waiting For You by BornBarefoot
Happy Holiday Sale A Love Story by allieart4children
Summer Love by maryvican
Kiss the fish by Lazyfish
Beautiful Dignity by ArtByAmarose
For You by dylanmurphy
The Human Soul on Fire by yvetteinufio

Pat of photogenicgallery lives in the Northeast USA with her husband, 2 great dogs and "Rocky" the kitty.   Every day is an adventure and every capture with her cameras are happy moments. 

5 comments:

Art By Amarose said...

Thank you for including my photo! Such a pleasant surprise to open the blog and see it. Anita

Dana said...

Stunning collection!!!

magalerie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my three Eiffel towers photo :)
I agree with Anita, it's a lovely surprise to start my day :)
Best,
Anne

magalerie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my three Eiffel towers photo. :)
I agree with Anita. It's a lovely surprise to start the day !
Best,
Anne

Jessica @JessaMae Photography said...

each one is so striking -- gorgeous!