Friday, April 16, 2010

New Works!

Here are just a few of the images that can be found on Etsy by searching the tags "POE Team", what a talented team we have! To see more from our team, click here.

SilverHorsePhotos - Morning Glow


maryvican - Spring Bud


henatayeb - Sepia Toned Interior of Steam Train


greenislandstudios - Cymbeline



This New Works was compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's blog here and her shop right here.

4 comments:

Backbone Studio2 said...

I really love henatayeb's Sepia Toned Interior of Steam Train. Looking at the focal point in the distance made me feel like I was spinning. Love the photo - the twist and toning effect.

Mary said...

beautiful! the balloon has a gorgeous perspective. Thanks for featuring my Spring Bud! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for choosing my print of "Morning Glow." I blogged the honor, facebooked it and tweeted! :)

Heidi Adnum said...

Oh this is so lovely!