I often end up liking movies just for the cinematography sometimes. I'll watch them over and over again because the setting is so lovely. I watch tv shows for the same reason. They evoke a feeling inside me that makes me happy. I tend to gravitate towards movies/shows set in NYC, Santa Monica (or thereabouts), the South(the Lousianna Bayou), and Europe. A few titles that come to mind are: The Talented Mr. Ripley, True Blood, Chocolat, Arrested Development, and Sex and the City. Cinematography was the inspiration for this week's Mosaic Monday! Enjoy!
1. Tranquility - Melissalund
2. At the Carnival - Ameliakayphotography
3. Road Under Trees - Andabodi
4. La Cote Sauvage - Marcolagrenouille
5. Old Shanghai - Photopia
6. Jane Street - Poofny
7. Indifferent - Barbraziemerphoto
8. Fly Away Birds - Damaged
9. Fog - Gothicrow
10. Star Gazer - Evesimone
11. Out to Lunch - Abcdimages
12. Teal Truck - Buckscountyframes
Mosaic Mondays are compiled by Susan Schumann (Schugirl). Schugirl is a graduate of the RISD CE for Advertising and Print Design. She currently teaches 8th grade history and lives in Newport, RI.