Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Works!

I apologize for the delay in this week's New Works! post; I've been computerless for the last few days while waiting for files to be transferred from my old PC to my brand new MacBook Pro. I'm very excited to go play with my new toy, but first I will leave you with some beautiful new images from the POE Team!


MaryDeets - Shades of Pink



kellywarrenphotoart - Watching Melrose


IndigoLens - Spring Fawn



TroyKujala - Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge



zuppaartista - senescence-rose


amefaust - Leafy Green Repetition


Dminor7 - Goodbye to Summer

______________________________________________________

New Works are hand picked by Liz (InventingLiz), who lives in the Boston area with Tinker the dog. She is currently on a mission, with camera close at hand, to invent a life worth living. You may read about this journey on her blog here and visit her shop here.

9 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

They are awesome captures! But I love the fawn the best!

InventingLiz said...

I agree, the fawn is magical! Though I also have a soft spot for Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge (it's where I grew up).

Ann Wilkinson said...

great photos, Liz. I love Troy's Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. Well, I like ALL Of them!!!

Jen Beaudet said...

The picture of the fawn is precious! I've tried to get pictures of them recently and it's not easy! I can really appreciate this one! Wow!

Unknown said...

Beautiful new work. I have to agree that the bridge shot is powerful!

readingsully2 said...

Fabulous new work. :)

Pam Lefcourt said...

WOW, just beautiful!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Ooooh, Ahhhh these are beautiful!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

P.S. hope you love your Mac! :)