Friday, August 14, 2009

New Works!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my debut post last week. I hope you all enjoyed viewing last week's New Works as much as I enjoyed picking them out!

Here are some New Works that I hope will inspire you this week.





SquirrelsTale - Waiting for the Wind



ajawin - Bitter-sweet Delight



MayaLee - Ranunculus



CatLudwigStudio - The Plaza



squidart - Old Fashioned



Ketzelphotography - Blue Bird with Attitude



PaintedwithLight - Green Shutters in Switzerland
ElmCreekCountry - Trumpeter Swans



loriotndorr - Unhinged





AlteredAbbey - Fire in the Sky

_________________________________________________________________________

New Works are hand picked by Liz (InventingLiz), who lives in the Boston area with Tinker the dog. She is currently on a mission, with camera close at hand, to invent a life worth living. You may read about this journey on her blog here, and visit her shop here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including my fire int he sky piece - an honor to be accompanied with so many talented artisans!

readingsully2 said...

Beautiful. It is hard to pick a favorite.

myan said...

wonderful choices!! :)

Helen said...

Beautiful images. Love them all.

Celtic Cat said...

Lovely new works! It would be hard to decide which I like the best!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Dropped by to see poe's New Works. I was so surprised to scroll down and see mine in the mix. Thanks so much!

Squirrel said...

Love all the choices here! Thanks for including my "Waiting for the Wind"!!!!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

These are all beautiful! Great job Liz!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos here. They are stunning, especially flandersfield, what a beautiful green!

Thank you so much for including my Old Fashioned print. I was so suprised to scroll down and see something of mine. You made my day :)

EAGCG said...

Wow, they're all beautiful!

Jen Beaudet said...

Beautiful new works! I'm proud to be a new member of the POE team!

InventingLiz said...

So glad you all enjoyed my choices this week!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the great photographers represented here!

Cheers!
http://juliemagerssoulen.blogspot.com

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

I'm so inspired by these photos!!

Lauregray said...

These all its beautiful. Thank you so much for posting there fashionable printing. Love them all photo.