Friday, May 1, 2009

New Works!

Here are my pick's for this week's New Works feature. There were so many wonderful images this week, like every week, it was so hard to choose. Happy May 2009 everyone, can you believe it ?

MuddyRiverPhotos - Great Egret landing


JenniferAitchison - Lakeshore Ice Rocks


urbandesign - Pool of Bliss


photohale - Stern - Pemaquid Point, Maine


tredlightphotographs - Rainy Day Pink


MelissaBeach - Quietude


flandersfield - Joyful


karencaseysmith - Butterfly Pansy


elpatenaude - flower pots



New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's website here and her shop right here.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work everyone!

ruth hill radcliffe said...

wonderful new listings. I'm ready for spring...but at least I can live vicariously through these wonderful photos

Kelly Warren said...

all gorgeous! the ice rocks are my favorite. :-)

Ann Wilkinson said...

wow, simple and breathtaking. i love KarenCaseySmith's amazing image, and well, i love ALL of them!!! nice choices as always, Pam!

From My Eye said...

Wonerful post and absolutely beautiful images! The "Great Egret Landing" is amazing!

Melissa Beach said...

I love these images!!! Great job everyone! I am so happy that my print is up there too :)

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Gorgeous photos! Congrats to all:)

Jennifer Aitchison said...

These are all so beautiful. I love them all, and a big Wow on that Great Egret shot!
Thank you so much for including my photo. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the ice rocks! Great shot!

readingsully2 said...

Some wonderful work here. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I can't believe it's May already either....hehe.

Allie said...

Awesome work!

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

wow very inspiring, I love all the pics, especially the butterfly pansy! :-) lovely, lovely blog! :-)