Monday, May 11, 2009

Mosaic Monday – Sunrise, Sunset

Many years ago when I was in the sixth grade, I was chosen for the Boulder Valley Public Schools All District Spring Sing and Fiddler on the Roof was on Broadway. From that point on Sunrise Sunset has always been one of my favorite songs from a musical. The Photographers of Etsy have also found the beauty in watching the sun.

  1. Sunrise through North Window – cbjphoto
  2. Super Sunet – LucyLemon
  3. Cemetery Sunrise – DarrylGlade
  4. Along About Set – karencaseysmith
  5. Morning Light – PPDesigns
  6. Miracle sun, stay with me tonight – WilliamDohman
  7. Sunrise in July – JoannBristol
  8. Night Light – eringarrisondesign
  9. Farmhouse Sunrise – MoonbirdHillArts
  10. Endless Summer – LaughingDogPhoto
  11. Morning Greeters – fosterbk
  12. Real Time – schugirl
I hope everyone takes time to enjoy at lease one sunrise and sunset this week.



Mosaic Mondays are compiled by
Patti Meyer. Patti is an award winning graphic artist who resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. See her photography collection at her shop right here.

5 comments:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Beautiful!

readingsully2 said...

A lovely selection of photographs.

From My Eye said...

Gorgeous images!

Ann Wilkinson said...

it's all about the light! really nice group of photographs!!! makes me want to get up early (haha).

Alycia Morales said...

I, too, love that song! :) These are fabulous sunrises/sunsets, as well! Thanks for sharing them with us!