Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wanderings: Night Owl Travels Pt. 1-CITY LIGHTS

Big Al and Friends-MattAllen

For this week's post I was inspired by a photo of Matt Allen's, Big Al and Friends. I just did a wonderful interview with him for my blog and I really fell in love with his night shots. So I was curious to see what other gorgeous nighttime travels have been documented by POE photogs. On my search I found a plethora of amazing night shots! So many that I have enough to make this a two-part series!

Part One: City Lights

Late Night Chinatown-TeaPhotography

La Ville Lumiere-jerseymaids

Waiting for the bus-ELBfoto

Portland Cityscape-mishashton

East London Cityscape-CreativeLizArt

The Night Life-weberphoto

Pittsburgh at Night-theinfinitelens

Street Light-studiocvh

Nighttime in Portland-ScooyouPhotography

Southbound-Pleyades

New York City at night-modpix

Chicago Skyline-KMalanowski


Sydney Opera House at night-BarbaraGordon



Michelle Campbell-Zurek is an artist/photographer from the east coast who is wide-eyed and smitten with the crazy town called LA. When not on a quest to capture light and stop time, she can be found painting and ingesting gobs of sweets & tea. All are welcome to stop by the Urban Junkies Artist Lounge, as well as Michelle's photography shop, art shop and website.

6 comments:

Ann Wilkinson said...

i love the night light, i love to boogie...that's a song, isn't it? great shots, michelle. they are all terrific, something a bit different in each. makes me want to stay up and go out wandering!

readingsully2 said...

All of these photos are fabulous. Very nice job.

UrbanJunkies/zuppaartista said...

ann, you are too funny! :)
thanks for reading you guys!

Matt Allen Photography said...

awesome shots everyone! I especially love East London Cityscape by CreativeLizArt!

Tatiana Rene said...

I love night shots!! Great job with these!!

Kerry Hawkins said...

Nice shots! I love the top one