Friday, July 31, 2009

New Works!

Here are my favorite images for this week, I hope you like them as much as I do. I found them by searching for the POE Team tag at Etsy.

This will be my last blog post for a while, InventingLiz will be taking over the New Works feature starting next week. I know she will do a wonderful job. Thank you to everyone for all your comments each Friday.

shannonpix - angel of dreams


Kristybee - Morning Coffee


zuppaartista - memories of california


MinaLucia - Silver, Green Warm Organic Abstract


honeytree - Morning at the beach


yvetteinufio - The Power of Passion


New Works is compiled by Pam Hardy. Pam lives in beautiful Alberta, Canada. She has always been fascinated with cameras and has been taking pictures most of her life. Her favorite things to photograph are flowers and animals, and she enjoys experimenting with new subjects and techniques. See Pam's blog here and her shop right here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I don't know if I would've found this one otherwise! These photos are GORGEOUS.

Tatiana Rene said...

Those are some STUNNING pieces!!

gigi said...

Pam you have contributed so much to the blog's success. Thanks so very much for all your dedication. :)

Gigi

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Gigi - Thank you! :)

myan said...

pam, beautiful choices as always. thank you so much for including me!

i will miss your thoughtful & gorgeous collections!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Michelle - Thank you and your welcome!

I am planning to do some blog posts featuring POE members in the near future on my personal blog, I am working on some different ideas.

http://alwaysartistic.blogspot.com/

I just re-did the colors, I purchased a background that I saw on Etsy and really liked.

Oh and P.S. our Blog to Blog Treasure hunt starts on Monday August 3rd, so check out my blog then for a change to win ACEO's (art cards).

~Pam

Ann Wilkinson said...

Gonna miss you, Pam! I will surely check out your blog regularly and see what you are up to! Thanks for everything!!
Ann

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Thanks Ann! I will still be hanging around!